Attraction Marketing System

Sometimes You Have To Lie, Cheat, and Steal To Be Successful In Network Marketing! What?

I know you read the title and you are stunned. Believe me I was too when I first heard this concept. I went to a presentation over a friends house for a new network marketing company called LIMU. I told myself I was through with this stuff. I kept being pressured by my uncle to attend. While at the presentation, I was loving the payout plan and the products are like none other. I'm hyped and ready to get things rolling. Then this older gentleman comes up to speak about his success in this business. The first thing he says you have to Lie, Cheat, and Steal to win in network marketing. What!? Geez are you serious guy? The whole room was stunned. I was like hey, At least he didn't say kill.

Before people got up and started walking out he broke it down. You have to Lie: Lye in the bed at night and tell yourself you are going to do this business no matter what. If someone say no keep on going to the next person. Cheat: Cheat on your extra curricular activities, like watching American Idol or Dancing With The Stars. Sacrifice some things to spend more time on making your business successful. Steal: Steal winning ideas from your mentors.  As he broke this down I said to myself no wonder he is one of the top leaders in this network marketing company. I was proud to join the LIMU team.

Right now I’m working on my Lie, Cheat, Steal Formula. I’m lying in bed every night so hyped I can barely sleep. So when I can’t sleep I’m working on my marketing plan and the layout of training for my team. I’m cheating on all my favorite shows, movies, and hobbies. If it’s not adding to my business then it’s not going to take up any of my time. I’m also stealing all the hot marketing concepts that the top earners in network marketing are using.

If you are not Lying, Cheating, and Stealing like other successful network marketers then you are going nowhere fast. If you’ve been in network marketing for a while with no success, or you are thinking about joining a network marketing company. I suggest you get a mentor who will help you grow your business. There is no reason to be scared to put your foot in the network marketing pool. These days you don’t have to invite everyone to your home while you nervously give a presentation. All you have to do is Lie, Cheat, Steal, and let your mentor show you how internet network marketing is done.

I am ready to show you how it’s done. Visit my website and opt in to get on my mailing list and together we can Lie, Cheat, and Steal our way to the top. Your success in network marketing is right around the corner. Don’t get left behind. It’s time to recession proof your life!


posted from Bloggeroid