Attraction Marketing System

Are You The Common Denominator In Your MLM?

Failure where is success?

Have you ever failed at something repeatedly? Wanted to quit something because things weren't going your way? Well I have, more than once. I have been in a few network marketing businesses. They never seemed to panned out for me. Everytime I leave a MLM I say these words (I'm better off putting my money in my savings account). I use to think I failed in these companies because I'm not the talkative type or I don't know what to say to people.

When I joined the companies I thought they were great.  In every one of the companies I had joined, there were successful people who had made it to the top.  So in the end, I could only conclude that the problem wasn't the network marketing companies.  The common denominator, the only thing that stood in my way of success was myself.

So now I'm changing myself.  This time around I have successful mentors who are training me to be a leader.  Yes, I'm in another network marketing opportunity.  But this time around I'm educating myself, and I have a different mindset.  I now know that the more people I help get to where they want to be, the closer I will get to reaching my goals.  This time failure is not an option.

My approach is to utilize the tools like MLSP to get traffic.  Let my leads experience a free presentation of what I can do for them.  Then call my leads and follow up.

I hope that you are now able to see that you are the common denominator to everything that you think about and put your hands to do.  So take responsibility for your life, be proactive, and get a mentor.


See You At The Top

Justin Gilstrap - TeamJVG


 What I use to win in Network Marketing